Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Waiting

Not one of my strong points. I tend to not be a very patient person. However, I am hoping for good news so I am trying to not think about it and just wait. Had my disability hearing on the 10th of February, so now I am waiting to hear if they granted me disability or not. I would much rather be working, but since that is not possible I need to have some form of income. I am sick of watching my husband work himself to death to try and keep our family a float. We have already lost our house to foreclosure and our tax refund was swallowed up by student loan debt. I am not sure how much more he is going to be able to take! I do not blame him for being frustrated, We started out with the understanding that both of us would be working, the loans were so I could get a better paying job. Had I known then that I would be in this situation, I would have never taken the loans and gone back to school to get my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment