Thursday, February 24, 2022

Life Changes

 It's funny how much life can change in just a few short years. I am now working on marriage number 2. I have 4 wonderful step children, one of which is has now got his Angle Wings. A handful of grandkids, one of which now resides with my hubby and I. And I am happier than I ever thought I could be! 

 Yes I still have a passel of mental and physical illnesses/diseases. I am still trying to come to terms with how each one impacts my life. However I now choose to live that life in whatever capacity I can. I choose not to be defined by my limitations. Rather I choose to define myself based on what I can do and the strengths of my character. 

 I will be filling in the gaps and explaining how I got here over the next several days. I don't want to dwell long on the past but it is important to understand that it wasn't an overnight thing. While I am much more accepting of things as they are I still have a long way to go with making peace with it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment