Sunday, February 27, 2022

Bumps in the road

I met several men after leaving my husband one was 18 years younger the other 20 years older. I dated both off and on over the next 2 years. Also during that time I moved from my dad's to my brother's. He knew I was fighting for my disability so he said I could live rent free as long as I helped with household chores, which I did for 6 months. He kicked me and his daughter out when he decided to move his new girlfriend and her son's to the house. We got an apartment together, for the first year. Then I moved a camper into on my brother's property. One night in mid October that year my male friend who was 20 years older died. My brothers girlfriend was there to help me through the tough times. She also introduced me to a widower friend of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment