Monday, February 28, 2022

Beginning my happily ever after

The moment my eyes met Mike's (now my husband) I felt a special pull. We talked for several hours and he said he had to get home because he promised his dog he wouldn't leave him alone long. I knew he was my people, he treated his dog like family!! So I walked him out to his truck and he asked to see what a hug from me felt like. Well the second his arms wrapped me up I felt my soul sigh and say home! I had never felt such a pure sense of peace and relief before. It actually kind of scared me at first. He gave me his number and said if I ever wanted to hang out or go on a date to just give him a call. I went inside and tried to go to sleep, I just couldn't so when I figured it had been long enough for him to have gotten home I called him. We talked until dawn and made plans to get together later that day. I found a ride to his house on Halloween of 2018 and one day ended up being the rest of my life. We just click on a level deeper than any I have ever felt. He started asking me to marry him in December that year. We tied the knot on September 21, 2019 I wrote my own vows and ended with in this life and the next, because I feel not even death can part us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment